Terms & Conditions
Rob & Run Assistance
- Definition of Personal Belongings : Member’s handbag, wallet, purse, sling bag, backpack or briefcase with card loss.
- Definition of Personal Effects : All items which are quantifiable monetarily (excluding Cash) in the possession of the Member at the time of the Snatch Theft or Robbery: These items can include access cards into buildings/parking lots, parking tickets/fees, vehicle/house keys, home lock keys, eyeglasses, sunglasses, and electronic devices (e.g.: mobile phone, digital camera, laptop and tablet) with card loss.
- You are required to pre-register electronic devices under the personal effects benefit with CPP Malaysia Sdn Bhd to qualify for claims.
- To facilitate efficient card blocking, you are encouraged to pre-register all financial and stored value cards with CPP Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
- Family Membership is applicable to : A Principal Member and up to four (4) Supplementary Members who must be family members of the Principal Member, all living in the same home. A family member means the legally married spouse, child(ren) recognized in law including step-child(ren) and legally adopted child(ren), parent(s), parent(s)-in-law or sibling(s) of the Principal Member.
- MPI Generali Insurans Berhad (14730-X) formerly known as Multi-Purpose Insurans Berhad is the underwriter for Rob & Run Assistance. The insurance benefit for Rob & Run Assist is under a group policy between CPP Malaysia Sdn Bhd, and the Insurer under which each Member is beneficiary thereto. *Personal Belonging, Personal Effects and Hospitalization and Medical Expenses.
- Emergency Travel Assistance benefits consist of cash advance, hotel bill payment, travel ticket replacement and Emergency Taxi Assistance, all of which are repayable to CPP Malaysia Sdn Bhd within 28 days from date received.
- All the benefits detailed are subjected to T&C’s.
- Full set of Rob & Run Assistance T&C’s, view here.